A selection of internal document folders.
A selection of external resources.
This collection of consolidated legislation was initially prepared by the Namibian Government. The pre- and post-independence annotated laws as well as the post-independence regulations were prepared by the Legal Assistance Centre in Namibia. Amendments post November 2017 are applied on a continuous basis by the Laws.Africa team and contributors.
Current listings for CAs.
There have been significant changes in the world around us and Chartered Accountants need to keep abreast of these changes in order to remain relevant. The ability to adapt to change is arguably one of the most important attributes that CA’s(NAM) will need in our digital age. CA2025 is the starting point in understanding which competencies are critical in future and understanding the extent to which these competencies will augment your role based on technology trends.
Further information on CA2025 you can read more by downloading the CA2025 Pathways to Relevance.
- ICAN communication on ITC & APC exam date changes
- ICAN - COVID-19 PANDEMIC: PROPOSED TAX RELIEF MEASURES
- ICAN - COVID 19'S IMPACT ON BUSINESS, AUDIT AND FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Deloitte - COVID-19 Pandemic: Announcement of economic stimulus and relief package by the Minister of Finance
- Deloitte - COVID-19 Pandemic: Tax Relief Measures
- PAAB - Covid 19 Circular 2020-1
- ICAN - Preventative measures
- IRBA - Response to Accountants and Auditors re Essential Services
- SAICA - How to save companies from insolvency
- SAICA - Disclosure of judgements and sources of estimation uncertainty
- WIKIPEDIA - 2019-09:59 2020-04-1020 coronavirus pandemic by country and territory
- IRBA - Guidance on the implication of COVID-19 relating to audits of financial statements
- ICAEW - Coronavirus
- ICAEW - Employer advice around coronavirus
- IFAC - Resources
- Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand Coronavirus Resources
- CPA Australia: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact, Resources and Support
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants COVID-19-CPA Information Centre
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India COVID-19 Online Resources
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants COVID-19 Series
- Malaysian Institute of Accountants COVID-19 Resources
- AMENDMENT OF STATE OF EMERGENCY COVID-19 REGULATIONS: NAMIBIAN CONSTITUTION
- DR KALUMBI SHANGULA
- Declaration of a State of Emergency
- Labour and Employment COVID-19 message
- STATE OF EMERGENCY - COVID-19 REGULATIONS: NAMIBIAN CONSTITUTION
- Namibia lockdown guidelines & regulations.
- Revised Media Release- COVID 19: Tax 2020-03-31
- Economic Stimulus Package
- BON Changes in policies
- Deloitte - Accounting Considerations Related to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- PWC - A look at current financial reporting issues
- ICAEW - Coronavirus, going concern and the auditor's report
- EY - IFRS accounting considerations of the COVID-19 outbreak
- KPMG - Covid-19 Potential impact on financial reporting.pdf
- IFRS - IFRS 9 and covid-19
- ICAEW - Considerations for Group Auditors
- KPMG - Quick guide on COVID 19
- CPA Australia: Impact of COVID-19 on reporting entities and auditors
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal: Precautions to be Taken Against COVID-19 by Audit Firms
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants: AGS 12 Group Audits - Inaccessibility of Component Auditors' Work Papers and Other Considerations
- Thailand Federation of Accounting Professionals: Technical and Regulatory Compliance Advisory(in Thai)
- Guidance on extensions of reporting deadlines for 2019 audited financial statements due to the impacts of COVID-19 (in Vietnamese)
- Key Technical Considerations for F/S Auditing in COVID-19 Crisis (in Vietnamese)
- PWC - Considering the potential business impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak
- ICAEW - insights/coronavirus/business-interruption
- ICAEW - help-for-business